Experienced Glazier 3+ years
Anderson Aluminum Corporation-Experienced Construction Field Glazier Position
At Anderson Aluminum, we believe success comes from our employees and the hard work they put in day in and day out. Our collaborative culture is designed to promote your development through training and leadership development. We are known as an organization where careers are made. We reward TALENT by offering competitive wages.
We have been at the forefront of the glazing industry for more than 35 years. As one of the most trusted single-source providers for hundreds of commercial curtainwall projects throughout central Ohio. Our portfolio includes some of the country’s largest healthcare and university projects, nationally recognized corporate headquarters, premier condo projects, and hospitality and entertainment complexes. As an employee at Anderson Aluminum, you’ll work with experienced professionals who share a commitment to making an impact in the communities in which we live and work.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Quality Driven
- Committed to Teamwork
- Willingness to Learn
- Great Attitude
- Strong Communication Skills
- Is Safety Minded
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Work experience in Glazing:
- At least 3 years of glazing experience
- Working knowledge of glass systems including curtainwall systems, panels, louvers and doors
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to operate equipment properly
Perks of working at Anderson Aluminum include:
- Excellent starting pay
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Strong 401(k) retirement savings options
- Generous Holiday and Vacation plans
- Additional Incentive Perks
- Friendly work environment
Anderson Aluminum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Now - Experienced GlazierWe are currently hiring for Glaziers. By filling out this form, your information will be sent directly to our team. If we are currently hiring for your desired position, expect to hear from us shortly. If we are not currently hiring for your desired role, we'll be sure to send you an email or phone call the next time a position becomes available.