We are seeking a SKILLED Saw Operator to join our team.
Saw Operators are responsible for cutting our aluminum sheets to exact measurements for fabrication. This position requires a person who is detail oriented and can ensure accuracy.
- Cutting aluminum sheets to exact measurements for fabrication
- Programs the saw computer
- Uses cut sheets to optimize materials
- Ensures accuracy of all cuts made
- Maintain a high degree of cooperation, communication and coordination with all other employees
- Helps out others as needed
- Works as a team to finish projects efficiently and effectively
- Flexible work duties to suit what is needed each day
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Site Superintendent or General Manager
- Reports to work promptly and on time, ready to work
- Maintains a neat, safe, clean, and hazard-free work area
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment at the end of each day
- Pass pre-employment background check, drug test, physical and lift test
- Read, write, speak, and understand English fluently
- Works well as a team and individually as needed
- Detail oriented
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Experience with power tools
- Ability to compute simple math such as converting decimals to fractions, feet to inches, etc.
- Organized, responsible, and reliable
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Sick days
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Anderson Aluminum is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.